Playlist

Wednesday 1 July 2015

My Muse

Hi! I haven't posted on here in a while, mainly because A-Levels completely absorb every waking moment of your life until you're left contemplating whether or not you still have a brain once it's over. However, I have finally finished my A-Levels!🎉 I'm so excited, mainly because I can finally get stuck into my true passion once again, being filming new and spontaneous projects, and taking lots of photos whenever I see something worth it (which is practically everything since I even dragged a heavy and itchy chair around my school once time with a friend, just for the sake of a couple of photos). Anyways, so I was sat with my nearest and dearest tonight and I looked over at him and noticed how nice the light looked when cast against his face (he has facial hair and lots of interesting features, and the shadows were just wonderful). I asked him if I could take a few photos, and he was more than happy to oblige! I took a few close up shots of him, and though some are fairly blurry and they could all use more editing and adjusting, im very happy with them, especially considering that I took them on my phone (it's an iPhone 6, if anybody was curious, because the quality astounds me considering it's just a camera on a phone!) and edited the lighting using some of the effects already built into the photos app on my phone.

I hope you enjoy giving the photos a little look, and as always thanks for looking! :)

(P.S: expect a post consisting of the heavy char in several different locations, soon <3 )







(Im unsure if it's just my phone or the entire website, but the quality doesn't seem too grand from what I can see, so I'm sorry about that! They look better normally, I promise you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment